July 1, 2015

Published - Lemonade and Lenses

I'm so excited to let everyone know that Salome Photography and my gorgeous seniors have been published again!  This time in the prestigious Lemonade and Lenses magazine for their July 2015 Senior Issue.  I wrote an article on the top products that today's high school seniors are loving when it comes to printing and using their senior pictures.      See the link below to order your own digital or printed copy!  Digital issues are only $5! 

Below is a preview of my article and this issue! 












And I can't forget to mention that my gorgeous image of Bella was chosen as a Cover Contest honorable mention!  <3  Love Lemonade and Lenses and I'm so honored to have been a part of this issue!




Visit the link below to view and order your copy of this beautiful issue!

Lemonade and Lenses July 2015 Senior Issue

No comments:

Post a Comment