September 7, 2014

Freemont IN HS Senior Photographer / Jennifer Previews

Jennifer is a 2015 senior from Freemont High School, and her family owns Bakers Acres Greenhouse in Angola, IN. This session was so much fun, and they brought me SWEET CORN! I mean seriously, what more could a girl ask for?? It was fabulous by the way, so if you're ever in the market for some perfect summer sweet corn, definitely look them up!! Jennifer was such a sweet girl, and I know I sound like a broken record with that statement, but seriously, my seniors are the sweetest, prettiest girls ever! Jennifer booked one of my updated gold sessions, which includes additional hair and makup changes through the session. We started out with a perfect casual summer / Ralph Lauren look, then moved onto a small studio set where she chose a gorgeous blue fitted dress from my Couture Closet. We then moved into our urban portion in Albion, IN, and completed the session with a beautiful vibrant color casual look, and a super sophisticated urban street look with a lace dress, black leather jacket, and shoes to die for! Thank you so much Jennifer for being a Salome Photography Senior! Love you and I wish you all the best as you finish out your senior year!

2014-12-23_0035.jpg
2014-12-23_0036.jpg
2014-12-23_0037.jpg
2014-12-23_0038.jpg
2014-12-23_0039.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment