May 7, 2013

2014 Senior MODEL Shoot Inspiration Boards / Fort Wayne, Auburn High School Senior Pics

This past Sunday was a HUGE success with my first Annual MODEL shoot! I'm going to start posting some behind the scenes images this week, but I thought I'd post something on our inspiration for the shoot! Each girl was asked to come up with 3 different outfits/looks for the shoot. One was an individual look that they felt would convey their personality and what they would like to wear the best, two was a group shoot that I based the inspiration from Ruche's new lookbook complete with a gorgeous flower wall and a mint and coral pastel pallet. The third look was going to be a themed/styled look that I let the girls vote on themselves!

They chose between a Rocker 80's Theme, a Fashionable 60's Retro look, a Boho Aztek Inspired look, as well as an urban Tulle Carrie Bradshaw look. By an overwhelming marjority, they chose the awesome Boho theme!!

See below for some inspiration images for the MODEL shoot, and check out my Pinterest board here to see more!!
2013-05-07_0003.jpg
2013-05-07_0006.jpg
2013-05-07_0004.jpg
2013-05-07_0005.jpg

 

All inspiration images found on Pinterest and are not property of Salome Photography.     Images are for inspiration purposes only.    Please view the Pinterest link to view original sources for the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment