January 17, 2013

Monica / Columbia City, IN HS Senior Photography

Miss Monica is a 2013 HS Senior from Columbia City, IN.. And she applied to be a Senior Model for me this past summer. I hadn't really started a model program yet, and the shoots most often should be done towards the end of the Jr. year, however, Monica was such a sweetheart, and she wrote me the greatest message on FB.. I just HAD to make her a Senior Model for 2012! Monica and her mother were a pleasure, and our shoot involved the first ever hair and makeup on location.. My stylist came with us and created different looks for Monica during her shoot. We had SUCH a blast, and at the end of the shoot Monica pulled out a beautiful vintage bicycle that she had brought with her.. It started POURING, but that didn't stop us from finishing the session with some AH-MAZING images! Monica, I'm so happy to have met you, and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to apply to be a Model for Salome Photography!!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment